September 16, 2012

Shah Rukh unbeatable in romance, says Karan Johar

Karan Johar and superstar Shah Rukh Khan have always created magic whenever they have teamed up.

They delivered hit films including Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho and Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, and the filmmaker feels that SRK is the ultimate king of romance and no one can beat him in that space.

"I think no one can beat Shah Rukh in romance, he owns that space. If and when I am challenged to write a love story which I feel I can justify, I will definitely make it.

Right now, I don t know if there is enough of me to make another love story," Karan told in an interview.
With Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) Karan attempted a love story between three college students (Shah Rukh, Kajol and Rani Mukherjee).

In 2003 super hit film Kal Ho Na Ho, Karan again formed a love triangle between terminally ill Shah Rukh, an uptight student Priety Zinta and her friend Saif Ali Khan.

While with Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna he explored the side of adultery and extramarital affair.
Karan hopes to make an unusual love story yet again hopefully with Shah Rukh. "There are so many love stories that are being made.

I feel I should have something unusual about the love story for me to tell through the film.

And working with Shah Rukh is always great.

I hope and pray that I should come up with films that would justify his tremendous star presence," he said.
Shah Rukh is now back to woo his fans once again with a romantic film with Yash Chopra s Jab Tak Hai Jaan.

The romantic drama film directed by Yash Chopra, written and produced by Aditya Chopra, stars Shah Rukh, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in the lead.

"Shah Rukh is doing Yashji s film after a gap. I can t wait to see Jab Tak Hai Jaan.

Its a film by Yash uncle, coupled with Shah Rukh s romance with Katrina and Anushka. will be spectacular," Karan said.(Dunya News)

ShareThis

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger